As originally noted here, on March 6, 2013 a bill was introduced in the Iowa legislature to enact several changes to Iowa’s Business Corporation Act (Iowa Code Chapter 490). After receiving unanimous approval from both the Iowa House of Representatives and the Iowa Senate, the bill was sent to Governor Branstad for signature on April 2, 2013. Three days later, April 5, 2013, Governor Branstad signed House File 469 in to law. Click here for a complete copy of the new law. Sign-up (to the right) and follow this blog for future posts addressing how House File 469 amends Iowa law.
Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- RT @qz: How Twitter’s board of directors has evolved over time qz.com/154540 http://t.co/zMHrTFMfyZ 1 day ago
- RT @allthingsd: HP and its CEO Must Answer Shareholder Lawsuit Over Disastrous Autonomy Deal -by @ahess247 dthin.gs/1aVcIWI 1 day ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: Abercrombie rejects shareholder's plan to oust CEO huff.to/1cw7Esy 1 day ago
- Ousting a Corporate Director in Iowa #iowalaw #iowaattorney #boardofdirectors #corplaw #businesslaw #law #legal wp.me/pJTsp-ih 3 days ago
- RT @LexisNewsroom: Peter S. Vogel: How to Avoid Cloud Contract Disasters lexisnexis.com/legalnewsroom/… 1 week ago