As originally noted here, on March 6, 2013 a bill was introduced in the Iowa legislature to enact several changes to Iowa’s Business Corporation Act (Iowa Code Chapter 490). After receiving unanimous approval from both the Iowa House of Representatives and the Iowa Senate, the bill was sent to Governor Branstad for signature on April 2, 2013. Three days later, April 5, 2013, Governor Branstad signed House File 469 in to law. Click here for a complete copy of the new law. Sign-up (to the right) and follow this blog for future posts addressing how House File 469 amends Iowa law.
Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- RT @Rollits: Yet another source of potential personal liability for directors rollits.com/news/articles/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @hightechpr305: Shareholder lawsuit not likely to stop the Comcast/TWC merger ift.tt/1gBJdvI 2 weeks ago
- RT @techman01: @mcuban White House makes good on promise to go after patent trolls. Finally! techcrunch.com/2014/02/20/whi… 2 weeks ago
- RT @sgtastemakers: The founder of luxury tea company TWG has filed a lawsuit against majority shareholder OSIM International. 2 weeks ago
- RT @lawyerherald: Time Warner Cable Shareholder attempts to halt $45B Comcast deal with lawsuit lawyerherald.com/articles/4671/… http://t.co/BFjJuIx0… 2 weeks ago