Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- RT @ProfBainbridge: My article on reverse veil piercing used in ACA mandate litigation brief bit.ly/1baOMeK 1 week ago
- RT @fpileggi: FRCP Amendments Could Change Discovery As We Know It law360.com/productliabili… 1 week ago
- RT @fpileggi: Delaware judge orders Wal-Mart to give shareholders more info related to bribery allegations zite.to/175N01X via @zite 3 weeks ago
- RT @ProfBainbridge: Useful Delaware Caremark/Derivative suit opinion bit.ly/121RWDa 3 weeks ago
- RT @fpileggi: Can You Resign from the Board of a Troubled Company? clsbluesky.law.columbia.edu/2013/05/23/can… 3 weeks ago
- Iowa Law Protects LLC’s Owners From Personal Liability
- PART II – 2013 Law Eliminates Statutory Authority to Recover Attorneys’ Fees in Derivative Litigation
- PART I – A Director’s Fiduciary Duty to Question and Disclose Information?
- Governor Branstad Approves Changes to Iowa’s Business Corporation Act
- Changes to the Iowa Model Business Corporation Act?
- Does Your Business’ Information Qualify for Protection as a Trade Secret? The Iowa Supreme Court Explains.
- Does the Lack of a Succession Plan Constitute a Breach of Fiduciary Duty?
- Holding A Corporation’s Owners Personally Liable – Piercing the Corporate Veil in an Iowa Corporation