Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Protecting Your Trade Secret in the Court of Law corporatedispute.com/2015/07/19/pro… 2 weeks ago
- RT @fpileggi: Fiduciary, Fraud Claims Allowed to Proceed Against Business Sellers at.law.com/GT3TFT via @DelBizCourt 2 weeks ago
- Protecting Your Business' Trade Secret in a Court of Law corporatedispute.com/2015/07/14/pro… 2 weeks ago
- Follow State Law or Risk Negligence Per Se Claim corporatedispute.com/2015/07/05/fol… http://t.co/nduYsWevsr 4 weeks ago
- Cybersecurity and Your Business' Board of Directors corporatedispute.com/2015/06/19/cyb… http://t.co/VAmhGw7w0X 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Arizona Derivative Litigation
The March 2012 Arizona Attorney contains a detailed article and analysis regarding the current status of fiduciary duties in Arizona LLCs. The comprehensive article, authored by attorneys serving on a committee developing proposed changes for the Arizona LLC Act, can … Continue reading
5 Things You Should Consider Before Filing a Complaint Involving a Business.
A possible new pre-requisite to filing a derivative complaint – conducting a books and records inspection If you are considering filing a derivative claim (an action on behalf of the business that is usually against management) consider conducting a records … Continue reading