Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- RT @fpileggi: Delaware judge orders Wal-Mart to give shareholders more info related to bribery allegations zite.to/175N01X via @zite 4 hours ago
- RT @ProfBainbridge: Useful Delaware Caremark/Derivative suit opinion bit.ly/121RWDa 4 hours ago
- RT @fpileggi: Can You Resign from the Board of a Troubled Company? clsbluesky.law.columbia.edu/2013/05/23/can… 4 hours ago
- New Blog Post: Iowa Law Protects LLC's Owners From Personal Liability wp.me/pJTsp-dH 4 days ago
- New Post: Iowa Law Changes Ability to Recover Attorney Fees in Derivative Litigation wp.me/pJTsp-d2 #iowalaw #corporatedispute 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Arizona Derivative Litigation
The March 2012 Arizona Attorney contains a detailed article and analysis regarding the current status of fiduciary duties in Arizona LLCs. The comprehensive article, authored by attorneys serving on a committee developing proposed changes for the Arizona LLC Act, can … Continue reading
5 Things You Should Consider Before Filing a Complaint Involving a Business.
A possible new pre-requisite to filing a derivative complaint – conducting a books and records inspection If you are considering filing a derivative claim (an action on behalf of the business that is usually against management) consider conducting a records … Continue reading