Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Cybersecurity and Your Business' Board of Directors corporatedispute.com/2015/06/19/cyb… http://t.co/VAmhGw7w0X 1 week ago
- Deleting Emails May Muddy Legals Waters corporatedispute.com/2015/06/17/del… http://t.co/MUVwV284iG 1 week ago
- RT @ProfJoeKimble: Reminder: @BryanAGarner interviews w/ U.S. Supreme Ct. justices appeared in Scribes J. Available on Scribes website : ht… 11 months ago
- RT @fpileggi: Read Rodriques on Hobby Lobby bit.ly/1oezrkZ 11 months ago
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Sole Proprietorships in #Iowa wp.me/pJTsp-kg #iowalaw #businesslaw 12 months ago
Tag Archives: Business Judgment Rule
On December 16, 2011, the Iowa Supreme Court published its opinion in Robert Oberbillig et al. v. West Grand Towers Condominium Association, click here for the opinion. The case involved a legal question regarding whether the business judgment rule applies to actions of … Continue reading
5 Things You Should Consider Before Filing a Complaint Involving a Business.
The Business Judgment Rule – a rule all business owners / shareholders should consider before challenging decisions made by a business’ management. Generally speaking, decisions made by a business’ management (officers / directors; member / managers) are protected from outside … Continue reading