Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- New Blog Post: Iowa Law Protects LLC's Owners From Personal Liability wp.me/pJTsp-dH 3 days ago
- New Post: Iowa Law Changes Ability to Recover Attorney Fees in Derivative Litigation wp.me/pJTsp-d2 #iowalaw #corporatedispute 1 week ago
- Iowa Fiduciary Duties - A Director's Duty to Question and Disclose? wp.me/pJTsp-db 1 week ago
- RT @LexisNewsroom: Judge: Plaintiff In Derivative Lawsuit Failed To Show Presuit Demand Was Futile bit.ly/FRC8Go Reg. Reqd. 1 week ago
- RT @LegalTechBytes: News Corp. Directors And Officers Settle Shareholder Dispute For $139 Million goo.gl/fb/J1rAC #ediscovery 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Confidential Business Information
Does Your Business’ Information Qualify for Protection as a Trade Secret? The Iowa Supreme Court Explains.
On July 27, 2012 the Iowa Supreme Court published its opinion in Iowa Film Production Services et al. v. Iowa Department of Economic Development, No. 10-1719 (July 27, 2012). The Iowa Film opinion addresses several issues, including how Iowa courts define trade … Continue reading