Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- RT @ProfJoeKimble: Reminder: @BryanAGarner interviews w/ U.S. Supreme Ct. justices appeared in Scribes J. Available on Scribes website : ht… 10 months ago
- RT @fpileggi: Read Rodriques on Hobby Lobby bit.ly/1oezrkZ 10 months ago
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Sole Proprietorships in #Iowa wp.me/pJTsp-kg #iowalaw #businesslaw 10 months ago
- Can I Force my Corporation to Buy My Stock? wp.me/pJTsp-k7 #iowa #corplaw #shareholder #attorney #exitstrategy 1 year ago
- Iowa Legislation Signed into Law in 2014 (so far...) #Iowa #law #attorney #legislation #newlaw wp.me/pJTsp-k0 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Dissenter Rights
Don’t Like Where Management is Taking Your Business? Want Out? Dissent and Get Paid Fair Value For Your Stock.
Arizona law, as well as laws in many other jurisdictions, provide unique opportunities for shareholders to dissent (object, oppose, etc…) and get paid fair value for their stock when the corporation decides to take certain action(s). The law creating this … Continue reading