Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- RT @ProfBainbridge: My article on reverse veil piercing used in ACA mandate litigation brief bit.ly/1baOMeK 1 week ago
- RT @fpileggi: FRCP Amendments Could Change Discovery As We Know It law360.com/productliabili… 1 week ago
- RT @fpileggi: Delaware judge orders Wal-Mart to give shareholders more info related to bribery allegations zite.to/175N01X via @zite 3 weeks ago
- RT @ProfBainbridge: Useful Delaware Caremark/Derivative suit opinion bit.ly/121RWDa 3 weeks ago
- RT @fpileggi: Can You Resign from the Board of a Troubled Company? clsbluesky.law.columbia.edu/2013/05/23/can… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Dissenters’ Rights
Don’t Like Where Management is Taking Your Business? Want Out? Dissent and Get Paid Fair Value For Your Stock.
Arizona law, as well as laws in many other jurisdictions, provide unique opportunities for shareholders to dissent (object, oppose, etc…) and get paid fair value for their stock when the corporation decides to take certain action(s). The law creating this … Continue reading