Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Single Taxation Versus Double Taxation and the Iowa LLC corporatedispute.com/2016/01/17/sin… 3 weeks ago
- 3 Key Differences Between an Iowa LLC and a Corporation corporatedispute.com/2016/01/05/3-k… https://t.co/f9dK20Tc9r 1 month ago
- Iowa Shareholders Can Remove a Director From the Board of Directors corporatedispute.com/2015/12/29/iow… https://t.co/RbC0QSet95 1 month ago
- Do Fiduciary Duties Apply Between Equal, 50/50 Shareholders? corporatedispute.com/2015/08/05/do-… 6 months ago
- Protecting Your Trade Secret in the Court of Law corporatedispute.com/2015/07/19/pro… 6 months ago
Tag Archives: Dissenting Shareholder
Don’t Like Where Management is Taking Your Business? Want Out? Dissent and Get Paid Fair Value For Your Stock.
Arizona law, as well as laws in many other jurisdictions, provide unique opportunities for shareholders to dissent (object, oppose, etc…) and get paid fair value for their stock when the corporation decides to take certain action(s). The law creating this … Continue reading