Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Ousting a Corporate Director in Iowa #iowalaw #iowaattorney #boardofdirectors #corplaw #businesslaw #law #legal wp.me/pJTsp-ih 10 hours ago
- RT @LexisNewsroom: Peter S. Vogel: How to Avoid Cloud Contract Disasters lexisnexis.com/legalnewsroom/… 4 days ago
- It's great to be a part of the team at IowaBiz: Small Business Big Ideas iowabiz.com 5 days ago
- RT @fpileggi: Dell investors may seek court’s ruling on share price shar.es/D6y9s via @sharethis 1 week ago
- 2 Must Know Duties Between Partners in a Partnership #Iowalaw #partnership #iowaatorney #fiduciary #partners #law… wp.me/pJTsp-ib 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Dissenting Shareholder
Don’t Like Where Management is Taking Your Business? Want Out? Dissent and Get Paid Fair Value For Your Stock.
Arizona law, as well as laws in many other jurisdictions, provide unique opportunities for shareholders to dissent (object, oppose, etc…) and get paid fair value for their stock when the corporation decides to take certain action(s). The law creating this … Continue reading