Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Pre-Incorporation Liability for Iowa Entrepreneurs and Startups wp.me/pJTsp-jH 20 hours ago
- RT @Rollits: Yet another source of potential personal liability for directors rollits.com/news/articles/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @hightechpr305: Shareholder lawsuit not likely to stop the Comcast/TWC merger ift.tt/1gBJdvI 2 weeks ago
- RT @techman01: @mcuban White House makes good on promise to go after patent trolls. Finally! techcrunch.com/2014/02/20/whi… 2 weeks ago
- RT @sgtastemakers: The founder of luxury tea company TWG has filed a lawsuit against majority shareholder OSIM International. 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Investor dissent
Don’t Like Where Management is Taking Your Business? Want Out? Dissent and Get Paid Fair Value For Your Stock.
Arizona law, as well as laws in many other jurisdictions, provide unique opportunities for shareholders to dissent (object, oppose, etc…) and get paid fair value for their stock when the corporation decides to take certain action(s). The law creating this … Continue reading