Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- RT @qz: How Twitter’s board of directors has evolved over time qz.com/154540 http://t.co/zMHrTFMfyZ 1 day ago
- RT @allthingsd: HP and its CEO Must Answer Shareholder Lawsuit Over Disastrous Autonomy Deal -by @ahess247 dthin.gs/1aVcIWI 1 day ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: Abercrombie rejects shareholder's plan to oust CEO huff.to/1cw7Esy 1 day ago
- Ousting a Corporate Director in Iowa #iowalaw #iowaattorney #boardofdirectors #corplaw #businesslaw #law #legal wp.me/pJTsp-ih 3 days ago
- RT @LexisNewsroom: Peter S. Vogel: How to Avoid Cloud Contract Disasters lexisnexis.com/legalnewsroom/… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Investor dissent
Don’t Like Where Management is Taking Your Business? Want Out? Dissent and Get Paid Fair Value For Your Stock.
Arizona law, as well as laws in many other jurisdictions, provide unique opportunities for shareholders to dissent (object, oppose, etc…) and get paid fair value for their stock when the corporation decides to take certain action(s). The law creating this … Continue reading