Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Can I Force my Corporation to Buy My Stock? wp.me/pJTsp-k7 #iowa #corplaw #shareholder #attorney #exitstrategy 2 days ago
- Iowa Legislation Signed into Law in 2014 (so far...) #Iowa #law #attorney #legislation #newlaw wp.me/pJTsp-k0 1 week ago
- RT @Mike_Schade: Important story in the WSJ recognizing the power of shareholder activism: More Companies Bow to Investors http://t.co/L6Q5… 3 weeks ago
- RT @CNBCnow: Sotheby's: Board believes poison pill is an important tool to ensure that all Sotheby's shareholders are treated fairly. $BID 3 weeks ago
- Showing Shareholders the Money in Iowa Corporations #iowalaw #iowa #corplaw #attorney #shareholder wp.me/pJTsp-jU 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Iowa Supreme Court
On June 14, 2013, the Iowa Supreme Court published its opinion in John R. Baur vs. Baur Farms, Inc. and Robert F. Baur, (No. 11-0601) (June 14, 2013). A very short recap of the facts are as follows: Baur Inc. was a family farm … Continue reading
Does Your Business’ Information Qualify for Protection as a Trade Secret? The Iowa Supreme Court Explains.
On July 27, 2012 the Iowa Supreme Court published its opinion in Iowa Film Production Services et al. v. Iowa Department of Economic Development, No. 10-1719 (July 27, 2012). The Iowa Film opinion addresses several issues, including how Iowa courts define trade … Continue reading
On January 11, 2012, Iowa Supreme Court Chief Justice, Mark S. Cady, delivered the Condition of the Judiciary. The full text from the Condition of the Judiciary can be found here.
On December 16, 2011, the Iowa Supreme Court published its opinion in Robert Oberbillig et al. v. West Grand Towers Condominium Association, click here for the opinion. The case involved a legal question regarding whether the business judgment rule applies to actions of … Continue reading