Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- RT @LexisNewsroom: Peter S. Vogel: How to Avoid Cloud Contract Disasters lexisnexis.com/legalnewsroom/… 20 hours ago
- It's great to be a part of the team at IowaBiz: Small Business Big Ideas iowabiz.com 23 hours ago
- RT @fpileggi: Dell investors may seek court’s ruling on share price shar.es/D6y9s via @sharethis 4 days ago
- 2 Must Know Duties Between Partners in a Partnership #Iowalaw #partnership #iowaatorney #fiduciary #partners #law… wp.me/pJTsp-ib 5 days ago
- Coming to the blog this week: Duties partners owe to their fellow partners and the partnership itself. #iowalaw #partnership #attorney 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Iowa Supreme Court
On June 14, 2013, the Iowa Supreme Court published its opinion in John R. Baur vs. Baur Farms, Inc. and Robert F. Baur, (No. 11-0601) (June 14, 2013). A very short recap of the facts are as follows: Baur Inc. was a family farm … Continue reading
Does Your Business’ Information Qualify for Protection as a Trade Secret? The Iowa Supreme Court Explains.
On July 27, 2012 the Iowa Supreme Court published its opinion in Iowa Film Production Services et al. v. Iowa Department of Economic Development, No. 10-1719 (July 27, 2012). The Iowa Film opinion addresses several issues, including how Iowa courts define trade … Continue reading
On January 11, 2012, Iowa Supreme Court Chief Justice, Mark S. Cady, delivered the Condition of the Judiciary. The full text from the Condition of the Judiciary can be found here.
On December 16, 2011, the Iowa Supreme Court published its opinion in Robert Oberbillig et al. v. West Grand Towers Condominium Association, click here for the opinion. The case involved a legal question regarding whether the business judgment rule applies to actions of … Continue reading