Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- RT @qz: How Twitter’s board of directors has evolved over time qz.com/154540 http://t.co/zMHrTFMfyZ 3 days ago
- RT @allthingsd: HP and its CEO Must Answer Shareholder Lawsuit Over Disastrous Autonomy Deal -by @ahess247 dthin.gs/1aVcIWI 3 days ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: Abercrombie rejects shareholder's plan to oust CEO huff.to/1cw7Esy 3 days ago
- Ousting a Corporate Director in Iowa #iowalaw #iowaattorney #boardofdirectors #corplaw #businesslaw #law #legal wp.me/pJTsp-ih 5 days ago
- RT @LexisNewsroom: Peter S. Vogel: How to Avoid Cloud Contract Disasters lexisnexis.com/legalnewsroom/… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Iowa Trade Secrets
Does Your Business’ Information Qualify for Protection as a Trade Secret? The Iowa Supreme Court Explains.
On July 27, 2012 the Iowa Supreme Court published its opinion in Iowa Film Production Services et al. v. Iowa Department of Economic Development, No. 10-1719 (July 27, 2012). The Iowa Film opinion addresses several issues, including how Iowa courts define trade … Continue reading
It is no secret that business and corporate disputes frequently involve valuable business information that is broadly categorized, often mistakenly, as a “trade secret.” And while the law extends certain protections to trade secrets, the first question that should … Continue reading