Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- RT @fpileggi: Delaware judge orders Wal-Mart to give shareholders more info related to bribery allegations zite.to/175N01X via @zite 1 day ago
- RT @ProfBainbridge: Useful Delaware Caremark/Derivative suit opinion bit.ly/121RWDa 1 day ago
- RT @fpileggi: Can You Resign from the Board of a Troubled Company? clsbluesky.law.columbia.edu/2013/05/23/can… 1 day ago
- New Blog Post: Iowa Law Protects LLC's Owners From Personal Liability wp.me/pJTsp-dH 5 days ago
- New Post: Iowa Law Changes Ability to Recover Attorney Fees in Derivative Litigation wp.me/pJTsp-d2 #iowalaw #corporatedispute 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Limit director liability
Iowa law enables Iowa corporations to extend important personal liability protections to their directors. Specifically, Iowa Code Section 490.202(2)(d) permits corporations to protect directors from personal liability for the directors’ actions and/or omission taken in their capacity as board members.