Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- RT @ProfBainbridge: My article on reverse veil piercing used in ACA mandate litigation brief bit.ly/1baOMeK 1 week ago
- RT @fpileggi: FRCP Amendments Could Change Discovery As We Know It law360.com/productliabili… 1 week ago
- RT @fpileggi: Delaware judge orders Wal-Mart to give shareholders more info related to bribery allegations zite.to/175N01X via @zite 3 weeks ago
- RT @ProfBainbridge: Useful Delaware Caremark/Derivative suit opinion bit.ly/121RWDa 3 weeks ago
- RT @fpileggi: Can You Resign from the Board of a Troubled Company? clsbluesky.law.columbia.edu/2013/05/23/can… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: protection for board members
Iowa law enables Iowa corporations to extend important personal liability protections to their directors. Specifically, Iowa Code Section 490.202(2)(d) permits corporations to protect directors from personal liability for the directors’ actions and/or omission taken in their capacity as board members.