Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Pre-Incorporation Liability for Iowa Entrepreneurs and Startups wp.me/pJTsp-jH 18 hours ago
- RT @Rollits: Yet another source of potential personal liability for directors rollits.com/news/articles/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @hightechpr305: Shareholder lawsuit not likely to stop the Comcast/TWC merger ift.tt/1gBJdvI 2 weeks ago
- RT @techman01: @mcuban White House makes good on promise to go after patent trolls. Finally! techcrunch.com/2014/02/20/whi… 2 weeks ago
- RT @sgtastemakers: The founder of luxury tea company TWG has filed a lawsuit against majority shareholder OSIM International. 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Trade Secrets
Does Your Business’ Information Qualify for Protection as a Trade Secret? The Iowa Supreme Court Explains.
On July 27, 2012 the Iowa Supreme Court published its opinion in Iowa Film Production Services et al. v. Iowa Department of Economic Development, No. 10-1719 (July 27, 2012). The Iowa Film opinion addresses several issues, including how Iowa courts define trade … Continue reading
It is no secret that business and corporate disputes frequently involve valuable business information that is broadly categorized, often mistakenly, as a “trade secret.” And while the law extends certain protections to trade secrets, the first question that should … Continue reading