On December, 31, 2010, roughly seven (7) months after going live, corporatedispute.com received great recognition for being one of the “50 Best International Business Blogs You Aren’t Reading Yet.” See www.mastersininternationalbusiness.org for a complete listing and information. Thank you all for your support, ideas, and input over the last seven (7) months. I look forward to continued legal developments and analysis in 2011. As always, please share any thoughts, ideas, or questions you may have in the comments below or by e-mail. THANK YOU!
Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- When Owners in an LLC are Personally Liable #iowalaw #businessowner @brownwinick corporatedispute.com/2016/08/11/whe… https://t.co/kTAVTrIppe 10 months ago
- Iowa’s Open Records Law – Who, What, When, and Why? corporatedispute.com/2016/04/17/iow… https://t.co/C4N4myzWRT 1 year ago
- Single Taxation Versus Double Taxation and the Iowa LLC corporatedispute.com/2016/01/17/sin… 1 year ago
- 3 Key Differences Between an Iowa LLC and a Corporation corporatedispute.com/2016/01/05/3-k… https://t.co/f9dK20Tc9r 1 year ago
- Iowa Shareholders Can Remove a Director From the Board of Directors corporatedispute.com/2015/12/29/iow… https://t.co/RbC0QSet95 1 year ago