On December, 31, 2010, roughly seven (7) months after going live, corporatedispute.com received great recognition for being one of the “50 Best International Business Blogs You Aren’t Reading Yet.” See www.mastersininternationalbusiness.org for a complete listing and information. Thank you all for your support, ideas, and input over the last seven (7) months. I look forward to continued legal developments and analysis in 2011. As always, please share any thoughts, ideas, or questions you may have in the comments below or by e-mail. THANK YOU!
Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Iowa law governing a valid #proxy in an Iowa Corporation #shareholder corporatedispute.com/2017/08/25/pro… https://t.co/AGLzDDlVGG 6 months ago
- Shareholder Oppression and “Mistreatment” in Iowa Corporations – The Reasonable (And… corporatedispute.com/2017/08/18/sha… https://t.co/TFaom8hf5u 6 months ago
- Open Records Requests – Fees &@Policies corporatedispute.com/2017/07/28/ope… https://t.co/rogGUZJcJu 7 months ago
- The 2017 Legislative Session, By the Numbers corporatedispute.com/2017/07/20/the… https://t.co/wbKXwoZBR1 7 months ago
- When Owners in an LLC are Personally Liable #iowalaw #businessowner @brownwinick corporatedispute.com/2016/08/11/whe… https://t.co/kTAVTrIppe 1 year ago