As originally noted here, on March 6, 2013 a bill was introduced in the Iowa legislature to enact several changes to Iowa’s Business Corporation Act (Iowa Code Chapter 490). After receiving unanimous approval from both the Iowa House of Representatives and the Iowa Senate, the bill was sent to Governor Branstad for signature on April 2, 2013. Three days later, April 5, 2013, Governor Branstad signed House File 469 in to law. Click here for a complete copy of the new law. Sign-up (to the right) and follow this blog for future posts addressing how House File 469 amends Iowa law.
Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Shareholder Oppression and “Mistreatment” in Iowa Corporations – The Reasonable (And… corporatedispute.com/2017/08/18/sha… https://t.co/TFaom8hf5u 5 days ago
- Open Records Requests – Fees &@Policies corporatedispute.com/2017/07/28/ope… https://t.co/rogGUZJcJu 3 weeks ago
- The 2017 Legislative Session, By the Numbers corporatedispute.com/2017/07/20/the… https://t.co/wbKXwoZBR1 1 month ago
- When Owners in an LLC are Personally Liable #iowalaw #businessowner @brownwinick corporatedispute.com/2016/08/11/whe… https://t.co/kTAVTrIppe 1 year ago
- Iowa’s Open Records Law – Who, What, When, and Why? corporatedispute.com/2016/04/17/iow… https://t.co/C4N4myzWRT 1 year ago