Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Iowa law governing a valid #proxy in an Iowa Corporation #shareholder corporatedispute.com/2017/08/25/pro… https://t.co/AGLzDDlVGG 1 month ago
- Shareholder Oppression and “Mistreatment” in Iowa Corporations – The Reasonable (And… corporatedispute.com/2017/08/18/sha… https://t.co/TFaom8hf5u 2 months ago
- Open Records Requests – Fees &@Policies corporatedispute.com/2017/07/28/ope… https://t.co/rogGUZJcJu 2 months ago
- The 2017 Legislative Session, By the Numbers corporatedispute.com/2017/07/20/the… https://t.co/wbKXwoZBR1 3 months ago
- When Owners in an LLC are Personally Liable #iowalaw #businessowner @brownwinick corporatedispute.com/2016/08/11/whe… https://t.co/kTAVTrIppe 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Arizona Derivative Litigation
The March 2012 Arizona Attorney contains a detailed article and analysis regarding the current status of fiduciary duties in Arizona LLCs. The comprehensive article, authored by attorneys serving on a committee developing proposed changes for the Arizona LLC Act, can … Continue reading
5 Things You Should Consider Before Filing a Complaint Involving a Business.
A possible new pre-requisite to filing a derivative complaint – conducting a books and records inspection If you are considering filing a derivative claim (an action on behalf of the business that is usually against management) consider conducting a records … Continue reading