Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- When Owners in an LLC are Personally Liable #iowalaw #businessowner @brownwinick corporatedispute.com/2016/08/11/whe… https://t.co/kTAVTrIppe 1 month ago
- Iowa’s Open Records Law – Who, What, When, and Why? corporatedispute.com/2016/04/17/iow… https://t.co/C4N4myzWRT 5 months ago
- Single Taxation Versus Double Taxation and the Iowa LLC corporatedispute.com/2016/01/17/sin… 8 months ago
- 3 Key Differences Between an Iowa LLC and a Corporation corporatedispute.com/2016/01/05/3-k… https://t.co/f9dK20Tc9r 8 months ago
- Iowa Shareholders Can Remove a Director From the Board of Directors corporatedispute.com/2015/12/29/iow… https://t.co/RbC0QSet95 9 months ago
Tag Archives: Arizona Derivative Litigation
The March 2012 Arizona Attorney contains a detailed article and analysis regarding the current status of fiduciary duties in Arizona LLCs. The comprehensive article, authored by attorneys serving on a committee developing proposed changes for the Arizona LLC Act, can … Continue reading
5 Things You Should Consider Before Filing a Complaint Involving a Business.
A possible new pre-requisite to filing a derivative complaint – conducting a books and records inspection If you are considering filing a derivative claim (an action on behalf of the business that is usually against management) consider conducting a records … Continue reading