Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- When Owners in an LLC are Personally Liable #iowalaw #businessowner @brownwinick corporatedispute.com/2016/08/11/whe… https://t.co/kTAVTrIppe 8 months ago
- Iowa’s Open Records Law – Who, What, When, and Why? corporatedispute.com/2016/04/17/iow… https://t.co/C4N4myzWRT 1 year ago
- Single Taxation Versus Double Taxation and the Iowa LLC corporatedispute.com/2016/01/17/sin… 1 year ago
- 3 Key Differences Between an Iowa LLC and a Corporation corporatedispute.com/2016/01/05/3-k… https://t.co/f9dK20Tc9r 1 year ago
- Iowa Shareholders Can Remove a Director From the Board of Directors corporatedispute.com/2015/12/29/iow… https://t.co/RbC0QSet95 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Dissenters’ Rights
Don’t Like Where Management is Taking Your Business? Want Out? Dissent and Get Paid Fair Value For Your Stock.
Arizona law, as well as laws in many other jurisdictions, provide unique opportunities for shareholders to dissent (object, oppose, etc…) and get paid fair value for their stock when the corporation decides to take certain action(s). The law creating this … Continue reading