Corporate Dispute Attorney
Contact the author:
Matthew H. McKinney, Esq.
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ruan Center, Suite 2000
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Iowa law governing a valid #proxy in an Iowa Corporation #shareholder corporatedispute.com/2017/08/25/pro… https://t.co/AGLzDDlVGG 1 month ago
- Shareholder Oppression and “Mistreatment” in Iowa Corporations – The Reasonable (And… corporatedispute.com/2017/08/18/sha… https://t.co/TFaom8hf5u 2 months ago
- Open Records Requests – Fees &@Policies corporatedispute.com/2017/07/28/ope… https://t.co/rogGUZJcJu 2 months ago
- The 2017 Legislative Session, By the Numbers corporatedispute.com/2017/07/20/the… https://t.co/wbKXwoZBR1 3 months ago
- When Owners in an LLC are Personally Liable #iowalaw #businessowner @brownwinick corporatedispute.com/2016/08/11/whe… https://t.co/kTAVTrIppe 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Iowa Supreme Court
On June 14, 2013, the Iowa Supreme Court published its opinion in John R. Baur vs. Baur Farms, Inc. and Robert F. Baur, (No. 11-0601) (June 14, 2013). A very short recap of the facts are as follows: Baur Inc. was a family farm … Continue reading
Does Your Business’ Information Qualify for Protection as a Trade Secret? The Iowa Supreme Court Explains.
On July 27, 2012 the Iowa Supreme Court published its opinion in Iowa Film Production Services et al. v. Iowa Department of Economic Development, No. 10-1719 (July 27, 2012). The Iowa Film opinion addresses several issues, including how Iowa courts define trade … Continue reading
On January 11, 2012, Iowa Supreme Court Chief Justice, Mark S. Cady, delivered the Condition of the Judiciary. The full text from the Condition of the Judiciary can be found here.
On December 16, 2011, the Iowa Supreme Court published its opinion in Robert Oberbillig et al. v. West Grand Towers Condominium Association, click here for the opinion. The case involved a legal question regarding whether the business judgment rule applies to actions of … Continue reading